Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Patchwork mani + Lippmann Love Shack konadicure




I loved Lippmann Love Shack, but after a few days it started getting chips so I just konadified it so I could wear it for a few days longer. I didn't feel like dealing with acetone. It was too cute - so cute that I couldn't stand it and put Milani Gems over it. And then Poshe. It was so thick, but I loved it so much that I kept it for another day longer. Removal was pretty easy - it was so thick I just popped the whole thing off!















My current manicure - my Christmas/holiday themed patchwork mani. I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps, Emerald Sparkle, Rescue Beauty Lounge Underwear, and China Glaze Party Hearty over the white. I used scotch tape to make the perfect straight lines. It took a while, but totally worth it! So ready for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment