Thursday, July 5, 2012

Comparison post! Essie Da Bush vs. Sinful Colors Seaweed

Last summer, when Essie came out with Da Bush, I bought it immediately because I love these weird camo green colors. I love OPI Who the Shrek Are You (I've worn that 3 times, 2X to see Wicked, and once for St. Patrick's day in a patchwork, and it's rare for me to wear a polish twice!), and am dying to get Finger Paints Sexy Sundress! When I saw Sinful Colors Seaweed at Walgreens, I bought it immediately, but I had a feeling I'd seen it before. I dug out Essie Da Bush and found what had caused my deja vu! I didn't get Stranger Tides, so I couldn't say if they were dupes, but had I known that Sinful had pretty much duped the whole OPI Pirates of the Caribbean collection, I would have gotten all of them and not bought any of the OPI ones!


From left to right: Essie Da Bush, Sinful Colors Da Bush, Sinful Colors Adventure Island

Essie Da Bush, Sinful Colors Seaweed, Sinful Colors Adventure Island

Essie Da Bush, Sinful Colors Seaweed

Essie Da Bush is on the left, SC Seaweed on the right (sorry for the ugly nail wheel, I ran out and painted over other colors!):

DSCI0234

A close up to show the differences, but they don't exist! They are complete dupes. I think the Sinful Colors collection that Seaweed was a part of was limited edition, so I don't think it is available anymore :/

Essie Da Bush, Sinful Colors Seaweed

No comments:

Post a Comment