Thursday, January 10, 2013

Essence Wanna Be Your Sunshine + Daring Digits Before Color

Hi again! I am going to try to finish up some of my backlogged posts before I leave the library, my internet at home sucks (it's Clear, pay-as-you-go internet, and my house is far away from the signal tower, so I can't upload pictures at home). I have Essence Wanna Be Your Sunshine and Daring Digits Before Color! 

I looooove wearing colors "out of season". So bright yellow in the middle of winter is definitely up my alley lol! I will probably wear Nicole by OPI Ladies in the Limelight next, I love those kinds of colors when they are unexpected, when everyone else is wearing dark navy blue :) Essence Wanna Be Your Sunshine is one of the best yellows I have ever used! I used very little of the 5 mL bottle as well, because the color was so pigmented! It has gorgeous, subtle shimmer but is mostly a creme, and goes on perfectly in 2.5 coats. I could have used just 2 coats if I had applied it more carefully, but I used the extra coat to cover up any bald spots. 2.5 thin coats, I might add, which is pretty much unheard of for me when it comes to applying yellows. 

I remember the last yellow I wore was Daring Digits Pink Lemonade, and this was in the summer (I don't know if I photographed it or not, it's been a while!). I am not a frequent yellow wearer, but I do love it when I wear it ;) Essence Wanna Be Your Sunshine is definitely my go-to yellow now! 

I only have Daring Digits Before Color on my thumbs because I did not want to deal with glitter removal and I was kind of in a hurry to do my mani, so the glitter topping would have taken too long to dry had I put it on all of my nails. Before Color has black circles and smaller white hexes. I loooove that combo! I adore big circular glitter, so this one was perfect for me :) You can get Daring Digits' colors at ddpolish.com. She has great prices and awesome glitter combos!







No comments:

Post a Comment