Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Midsummer Night's Dream - my blue franken! Pic heavy!

Essie Starry Starry Night, say hello to A Midsummer Night's Dream! I made my franken because I decanted OPI Text Me, Text You after I dropped and broke the bottle. I know I'll never use it to layer over other n/p (layering just isn't my thing), so I decided to make a franken with it by using Wet 'N' Wild Nocturnal. The glitter was too subtle and it was wayyyyy too sheer, so I kept adding drops of Nocturnal, then added some silver glitter and gold glitter n/p (forgot the names, but they were China Glazes with clear bases), and ChG Golden Enchantment and Fairy Dust. It turned out into an AWESOME SSN-ish franken. It looks like the night sky during summer (hence the Shakespearean name :). It has so much depth, it's absolutely beautiful. The application was a bit horrendous, sheer-ish jelly streakiness, but it was worth the effort! The pics:

























No comments:

Post a Comment