Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cult Nails Unicorn Puke over Verity Deep Violet Birthday Mani

Hi guys! I finished school about a month and a half ago, and started an internship two weeks ago, but I still haven't managed to find time to post til now! When work is really slow, I'm on nail blogs, shopping websites, or MUA lol. I hope work isn't so slow in the future because I don't want my shopping addiction to balloon out of control again!

This manicure is from my birthday, in April! So long ago! I'm wearing Verity Deep Violet with Cult Nails Unicorn  Puke (aka Clairvoyant) over it on all of my fingers except for my thumbs. It's been a tradition for me to use Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday on them! I made a jelly sandwich with it, my first try! These pics are about a couple of days after I initially painted my nails, so please forgive the tipwear. I love them! They looked sooo deep and beautiful, full of flakey gorgeousness (is this the correct singular term for flakies? There hasn't been a consensus lol), but it was difficult to capture with my crappy 5 MP camera (Polaroid i533). The flakies would look primarily reddish-orangeish gold, but shifted colors the closer I held it to a light source, shifting to a more greenish-blueish cast. So pretty!












No comments:

Post a Comment