Thursday, June 28, 2012

Confetti My Favorite Martian Swatch and Review

I remember when my nails were this long and pretty. I haven't really been taking good care of them since studying consumed all my time and energy during the year. The pics were taken last summer.

This is Confetti My Favorite Martian. I absolutely adore this polish! It's a slightly glass-flecky grass green that is a more yellow-leaning. It's not a glass-fleck like China Glaze Strawberry Fields, but has the same quality of shimmer. It's really hard to describe, and my pics don't do it justice. The shimmer changes to blue in some lights, giving it this slightly otherwordly cast. It's such a good polish for the price too, only $2 at CVS! 



Picture of my mani against my bunny Coco's fur! She's so cute!







No comments:

Post a Comment