Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Chanel Quartz Swatch and Review


This is Chanel Quartz. I went crazy and bought all three of the Chanel polishes from the Fall 2011 collection, and wore all of them last summer. This was the most demure out of the three, IMO, but still very pretty. It's like a taupe-pewter color with small iridescent sparkle. My pics didn't effectively capture them, but they are definitely visible in the sunlight. I can't really think of similar colors to it (except the Jessica dupes), but I'm sure they're out there because it isn't particularly unique and neither are the other two Chanels anymore. I normally do not reach for these colors, but I like this one for the brand (I admit I'm a polish snob!) and the tiny sparkles that twinkle in the sun!













No comments:

Post a Comment